NMPRSA hosts monthly luncheons covering a variety of informative topics at Season’s in Old Town on the fourth Thursday of the month. Luncheons are held from 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM and include salad, an entrée and dessert. (Note: The COVID-19 pandemic has inspired us to shift much of our programming to an accessible virtual platform, free of charge to members and students. We look forward to a safe time when we can once again connect with one another in-person.)
2021 Luncheon Dates & Topics:
- January 28: State of the State of PR @ Zoom Meeting
- February 25: PRSA Civility Project with Jon Goldberg @ Zoom Meeting
- March 30 (Tuesday): “Stop Bagging, Start Bragging” Panelists @ Zoom Meeting
- April 22: APR Month @ Zoom Meeting
- May 27: Legislative Session Wrap-Up @ Zoom Meeting
- June 24: Cumbre Case Studies @ Zoom Meeting
- July 22: Working With Social Media Influencers in a Changing Digital Landscape @ Zoom Meeting
- August 26: Media Panel
- September 23: Lessons Learned Through COVID-19
- October 28: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- November 4: The Cumbre Awards
- December: Holiday Mixer (TBD)
- Tickets for NMPRSA members and students are currently free.
- Tickets for non-members are $10.
New Mexico PRSA connects you to a network of public relations professionals through New Mexico, high-quality events and professional development opportunities. We invite you to join us and learn more about our unique public relations community across New Mexico.